Driven by evolving workforce expectations, Elara helps owners and managers of multi-functional office buildings provide comfortable work environments that enhance productivity while addressing occupant needs for diverse amenities that are balanced with energy efficient, maintainable MEPFP systems.
29 N. Wacker Drive
- ASHRAE Excellence in Engineering Awards: Chapter, Regional, International
- 28% reduction in building’s energy usage intensity despite 230% increase in occupancy
- Entire upgrade project completed with building occupied throughout construction.
Loyola University Lewis Tower
- Historic 1920s high-rise building houses office, gathering spaces, and the University’s Museum of Art
- Replaced 228 Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning (PTAC) units
- In-depth survey of existing conditions critical to create vertical paths for new DOAS infrastructure and ductwork
One Dearborn Plaza, Kankakee IL
- ASHRAE Illinois Chapter Excellence in Engineering Award
- Improved efficiency, operation and maintenance due to infrastructure upgrades
- Improved indoor air quality & comfort
- Innovative approach