Quinlan Life Sciences Building
Lake Shore Campus
Project Highlights and Results
- ASHRAE Excellence in Engineering Award; First-Place: Chapter
- Innovative design improved energy efficiency of a continuously operated.
- $62,000 projected annual energy cost savings; $85,900 incentive funding received.
- Integration of two heat recovery systems enables year-round heat recovery.
- Reduced load of campus’ central chilled water plant to provide additional capacity for future buildings.
Click here to view the full project profile